Data of the owner of the web:
In accordance with current and applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by BALKANICA DISTRAL SL with NIF B97847495 and registered office at C/ HORT DEL PORTUGUES 1; 46800, XATIVA (VALENCIA), and that their respective purposes, conservation periods and legitimizing bases are listed below. For those treatments that require it, the possible elaboration of profiles and automated decisions are also reported, as well as the possible transfers and international transfers that BALKANICA DISTRAL SL plans to carry out:
Rights of the interested parties
BALKANICA DISTRAL SL informs Users that they may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data before the Data Controller, as well as the withdrawal of the consent given.
- Right of Access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or is carrying out, as well as the information available on the origin of the data and the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that is inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of BALKANICA DISTRAL SL, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Right to Limitation of treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally provided by the person in charge of the treatment.
- Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the user's personal data, except as provided in the GDPR itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation of their conservation, in a timely manner.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right of Opposition: It is the user's right not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by BALKANICA DISTRAL SL.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Presentation of a letter to the address C/ HORT DEL PORTUGUES 1; 46800, XATIVA (VALENCIA) (to the attention of BALKANICA DISTRAL SL) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The letter sent by the owner of the data requesting the exercise must fulfill the following legal requirements:
- Name, surname of the interested party and copy of the DNI/NIE or any identification document. In the exceptional cases in which the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person who represents you will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced as long as the identity is proven by any other legally valid means.
- Petition in which the request is specified. (Exercise in which the information you want to access is requested). If you do not refer to a specific file, you will be provided with all the information that is available with your personal data. If you request information from a specific file, only the information from this file. If you request information related to a third party, it can never be provided. If you request it by phone, you will be told to do so in writing and you will be informed of how you can do it and the address to which you have to send it. Information will never be given to you over the phone.
- Domicile for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Supporting documents of the request made.
- The interested party must use any means that allows accrediting the sending and receipt of the request.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in the event that you are aware of or consider that a fact may entail a breach of the applicable regulations on data protection.
BALKANICA DISTRAL SL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of risks that accompany the treatments carried out by them and indicated in the section on the terms and conditions of use, in order to guarantee their integrity, confidentiality and availability.